Hello and welcome to my page!

Here you landed on the blog page. It contains various sketches and other stuff besides my work.
To see my portfolios or other information about me, click the appropriate tabs above.

Enjoy your stay!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Eco flowers


For the Valentine's Day or... for any occasion, give someone a flower that will never wither!
Painted with acrylics on board, these little paintings are the eco-friendly best gifts (no plants will be harmed, no money spent for bouquets that wither in a few days...)
Such a painting measures 9.5x9.5 cm, and the price for one is € 7, shipping included.
For orders, contact me at anda.0105@gmail.com
I ship around the world :)









1 comment:

  1. Superbe! Care mai de care mai frumos si mai interesant! Toate imi plac la nebunie!!! :*

    ReplyDelete