Hello and welcome to my page!

Here you landed on the blog page. It contains various sketches and other stuff besides my work.
To see my portfolios or other information about me, click the appropriate tabs above.

Enjoy your stay!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Calendar!!


Yay, my calendar is finally finished! And it looks so pretty *gently caresses the first sample she got from the printer*

It will be "launched" in an exhibition I will have in Brasov (RO) at "Ceai et caetera" teahouse, if you are around between 4 december and 7 january, do come to see it! It will feature canvas prints of my Little Fairy (who now is named Lia, by the way!) and also some of my other illustrations.

So if you want to order my calendar, here are a few details:

Wall calendar: size A4, with a spread for each month:
Price for all preorders (before 1 dec): 10 euro
Regular price: 15 euro

Desk calendar: size half-A4 (landscape) with a page for each month:
Price for all preorders (before 1 dec): 7 euro
Regular price: 12 euro

Prices include shipping to anywhere by Romanian post!


As soon as the calendars are out from the printer, I will post pictures here ;-)
See the orders page for more details on how to order, payment and whatnot.

Until then, enjoy some images that are included in my calendar:

.






No comments:

Post a Comment