Hello and welcome to my page!

Here you landed on the blog page. It contains various sketches and other stuff besides my work.
To see my portfolios or other information about me, click the appropriate tabs above.

Enjoy your stay!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Bologna Children's Book Fair

This was my first year participating in this great gathering of artists, authors and publishers.
And what can I say, I was really impressed to see all those gorgeous books and art and passion and everything! I feel richer now, after seeing all that... Of course I bought some books, the ones that inspired me the most are now sitting very pretty on my shelf here. So I will let the photos do the talking, as follows:


Took a picture with the talented Ayano Imai, after buying one of her books with her signature also :D - really nice! :)















Couldn't help it and tested the new Wacom Cintiq 24HD. Even though it's nice to see directly what you're drawing, I didn't like how everything around me reflected in it. And I was always tempted to get closer and closer to it until I saw all the pixels.. my head hurt after half an hour, no fun. *hugs trustworthy and loyal Intuos3*

No comments:

Post a Comment